Ugrás a menühöz.Ugrás a keresődobozhoz.Ugrás a tartalomhoz.



 
376.08 KB
2008-03-31 13:47:40
 Belezna - Handbook of Zala county (Zala megye kézikönyve) - Hatvan, CEBA-Hungary Ltd, 1998.jpg
 

image/jpeg
Nyilvános Nyilvános
297
1890
Belezna



BASIC INFORMATION
• Accessibility: The village of Belezna, a part of Somogy until 1950, is located in the southern part of Zala county, in the southern part of the Zala hill country. It is situated 16 km from Nagykanizsa.
• Municipality address:
8855 Belezna, Szabadság tér 20.
Phone/fax: (93) 377-101
Mayor: Mr. József Pécsi
• Population: 944
• Characteristics: The name of the village was first mentioned in written documents in 1332. In the 13th century the village was owned by the Beleznay family. The local church was said to have been destroyed around 1560. In 1715 there were only six households in the settlement. The present church was built in 1899. The economic development of the village started in the 1950s. The predominantly agricultural village has several private entrepreneurs and enterprises. The level of infrastructure is fairly high. The village has a kindergarten, a primary school, a sports field, a culture house, a church and a library.
• Infrastructure: Apartments with water: 95%
gas: to be installed phone: 70% Sewage: in process
• Sights: The reservoir, used as a fish-pond, the nature reserve with its rich fauna and flora, the village day and feast day, and the thermal waters all provide opportunities for the development of tourism.

This text came from the following book:

Title: Handbook of Zala county (Zala megye kézikönyve)
Series: County handbooks of Hungary (Magyarország megyei kézikönyvei)
Chief editor: Hóbor József
Publisher: (Hatvan), CEBA-Hungary Ltd, 1998
ETO: 908.439.121(035) ; 050.8(439.121)
ISBN: 963-9089-18-2
Pages: 488-1040 p.
Remark: Closed on: 1998. márc. 31.